Indulge in the best very best of Vietnam and Cambodia on this one of a kind private luxury tour. Designed to capture the essence of this mysterious region, this awe-inspiring itinerary is meticulously crafted to invite you, in elegance and style, into Southeast Asia's "window of the past.”
RATE: This rate is quoted in USD per person, based on Double/Twin occupancy. Applied for the Private Tour .
|Hotel||Cost per person||Single Supp|
|Land Cost/pp (Luxury accommodation listed below)||3,260||2,240|
Note:Tour requires minimum of 2 passengers to operate
Enjoy a worry-free travel experience, staying in only the finest hotels and visiting the region’s most beautiful sites with our expert, English-speaking guides. Explore the stunning temple of Angkor Wat and delight in North Vietnam’s ancient culture and diversity. Immerse yourself in the natural beauty and cultural wealth of the region.
Luxurious accommodations, incomparable service and unforgettable Memories—it's all here. Get ready for the Journey of a Lifetime!
Siem Reap - Hanoi - Halong Bay 8 days/ 7 nights - Departs Daily - Private Tour
* Economy Airfares Siem Reap to Hanoi
* Hotel American Breakfasts Daily
* Tasteful combination of gourmet meals at top cuisines
* Private Tour. with private car and services of expert guides
SIEM REAP (3 nights)
3 nights at AMANSARA HOTEL (Suite)
Full Day City tour with excursion to Angkor area.
Excursion to the Tonlesap lake and Old market in SiemReap town.
HANOI (2 nights)
2 nights at SOFITEL METROPOLE (Grand Room)
Private full day city tour
5-course dinner at the Beaulieu Restaurant offering the best French cuisine in Hanoi
HA LONG (2 nights)
2 nights at Luxurious HALONG VIOLET (Suite Cabin)
Kayacking program on the bay
All meals onboard this top luxury cruise in Vietnam.
* Price is per person, based on double occupancy
* Price includes all entrance fees, domestic airport taxes & fuel surcharges
* Holiday Surcharge and/or compulsory gala dinners at hotels may apply for travel between Dec. 20 - Jan. 05
* Price excludes Trans-pacific airfares. Discount Economy and Business Class Fares available upon request.
* Price excludes personal expenses, beverages, gratuities to guides and drivers
* A visa is required to enter Vietnam. It is Free Of Charge when you travel with us